[Xerte] Question about ISpring navigation

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Sep 26 19:33:59 BST 2010

No, not possible.

From: xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk [xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Warren Chu [warrenubc at yahoo.com]
Sent: 26 September 2010 17:25
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Subject: [Xerte] Question about ISpring navigation

Hi All,

When there is an Xerte page with an ISpring app inside it, is it possible to navigate through the ISpring pages using the Xerte navigation bar?  We basically want to advance ISpring pages while hiding the ISpring navigation bar in favor of the Xerte navigation bar.  We are thinking this requires some of the ISpring functionality to be exposed to the Xerte app, such as nextPage(), prevPage(), currentPage(), totalPages().

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Warren