[Xerte] Hello & LaTex in Xerte

Jackie Grant j.grant at fce-sessional.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 15:15:59 BST 2010

Dear List

Just a quick email to introduce myself. I've just started with Xerte and am really enjoying the results.

I'm really keen to include equations and although I've searched archives and found some advice about incoroporating LaTex into Xerte I've not yet had any success with this.

The example from the page

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_595

does not display any equations for me (Firefox nor Explorer - I'm using windows 7). Also tried with Safari on a borrowed snowleopard to no avail. I'm using the latest version of Xerte (download - not toolkits) and everything else seems to be running fine.

Is anyone able to advise?

Many thanks
Jackie

Dr Jackie Grant