[Xerte] RE: Xerte Template Question

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 13:25:22 BST 2010

Hello,

http://unow.nottingham.ac.uk/resources/resource.aspx?hid=140dba30-9f66-0853-7252-f47bb62cbae6#

The icon works here. When did you install toolkits?

Try emailing the list again?

Pat

I have attempted on a number of occasions to include an icon within the Xerte template I am currently building, however when I add the icon, while it successfully appears within the Xerte stage, the big problem is the icon's positioning, as it just sits over the top of the Learning Object's title and subtitles, obscuring them from view. After a quick 'Google' I found YouTube tutorials documenting this process but with a more successful outcome; the videos showed the icon being attached and the Learning Object's title fields being pushed across to leave room for the icon to sit.

My question is how can I get this effect? I actually sent a 'tweet' to the Xerte Project via Twitter regarding my issue earlier this morning and I was informed that the version currently being used by Harper Adams may not be the latest release and this icon function might not work correctly as it does in the latest Xerte offering?