[Xerte] Re: lost my work in xerte

Bárbara Furtado bfurtado at student.dei.uc.pt
Fri Sep 17 13:12:37 BST 2010

Now I was careful to write always " &lt; " instead of " < " on text entry
phrase property, and when I close xerte and open my project again, " &lt; "
is converted to " < " and xml detect it like an error. So, I simply cannot
write &lt; on text entry phrase property. It's not big deal now that I know
what's happening, I'll change my exercise. But I think its a nice thing to
fix.

Bárbara