[Xerte] Re: lost my work in xerte

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 17 08:14:51 BST 2010

At what point is the file breaking? There must be some errant character in there...? If you can see the whole file in the text editor, that's great - back that up. If you open the file in xerte, figure out at which icon the file breaks, then find that icon in the text file and see why. I'm curious to know what's happened - losing files is not good!