[Xerte] ANN: Xpert Image Search and Attribution

Julian Prior j.prior2 at bath.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 15:27:04 BST 2010

  Here's a URL on a failed image (Safari on WinXP):

http://xpert.nottingham.ac.uk/attribution/pictureattrib/mangle.php?url=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/4989941994_57c21c5b4c_b.jpg&original_url=http://www.flickr.com/73695971@N00/4989941994/&license=flickr_1&flickr_id=4989941994&size=full

I've asked my colleagues to forward theirs.

JP

Julian Prior

e-Learning Development Officer

Division for Lifelong Learning,