[Xerte] ANN: Xpert Image Search and Attribution

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 14:37:12 BST 2010

Pat
if you set up a definitive test with itemised steps for this e.g. a search
term and specific image to click I'm sure we can get people behind
institutional firewalls to test and feedback via the xerteforteachers list.
e.g...

1. Visit http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xpert/attribution/
2. Search for "Time Managment" including quotes
3. Click select on second image (picture of watch wrapped around iphone
showing 3:57)
4. Select Get image with attribution (Xerte On-line Toolkits size)
5. Do you see @colemama as part of the attribution?

Or to make it simpler
1. Visit http://tinyurl.com/xpertattributiontest
2. Do you see @colemama as part of the attribution?

Julian P - does the above tinyurl give you the same result e.g. you don't
see the attribution?