[Xerte] Problem with Display of Xerte SCORM Package in MoodlePlatform

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 11:32:34 BST 2010

Hello,

Good to hear the tool is being used.

Could you please do the following for me

Send me a screen shot of the problem.

Let me know if any Javascript errors have occurred?

Send me a jing or something of the IE package changing size.

Sorry to give so much work, we don't have moodle here so debugging is a
bit hard.

Also, if you're making learning objects - have you seen xpert -
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xpert ? We'd love to take some content in if
you have it.

Thanks

Pat