[Xerte] Customising metadata

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 11:05:50 BST 2010

That's what I would hope to do, and the scorm packager does a little as
you say it does.

You can already add some LOM and DC data (the system already knows some
anyways) into other areas, so I would assume if someone can send me a
manifest with the changes in I could provide another option.

What would an IMS export do that's different to SCORM?