[Xerte] Changing the layout of the nested pages in transcript reader

Warde, Paul C P.C.Warde at bury.gov.uk
Fri Sep 10 15:43:57 BST 2010

Hi

We have been trying out the transcript reader in the online toolkits.

Is it possible for the nested pages to run on from each other rather
than appearing as separate paragraphs? That way we could highlight
sections along a sentence of text and show proper paragraph structure.

I'm sure if I had the programming know how it would be possible to edit
the transcriptreader model to make these changes?

Paul

Paul Warde
ILT Technical Support Worker
Bury Adult Learning Service

T: 0161 253 7444

Why not visit our website www.bury.gov.uk
Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance
with our information security policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted
with it is for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain
confidential information that is exempt from the disclosure under
English law and may also be covered by legal,professional or other privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any
action in reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by using
the reply facility on your e-mail system.
If this message is being transmitted over the Internet, be aware that it may be
intercepted by third parties.
As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this e-mail or any
response to it under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless the information
in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.
Electronic service accepted only at legalservices at bury.gov.uk and on fax number
0161 253 5119 .