[Xerte] Re: onMovieComplete

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Tue Sep 7 15:58:02 BST 2010

Problem solved!

I was not calling graphic.play() when my custom play button was released
because it was taking the animation back to frame 1 - kind of like a reset.
So I was keeping track of the current frame and issuing
graphic.clip.gotoAndPlay(currentframe).

Just tried using play() again and the onMovieComplete event fires.