[Xerte] ANN: Xpert Image Search and Attribution

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 6 15:21:36 BST 2010

> > Behind the typically spartan interface what goodies lurk?
> > What would you like it to do?
>
> Answering a Q with a Q is no answer. I'm just asking what's behind the
> basic interface.
>
> I was offering a chance to be more accurate with my answer, but here
is
> the full version.
>
> When you search the following occurs.

[snip]

Ooook, I should have been a bit more specific. I was only wondering what
features for users were behind the basic interface, not how it was
implemented, though that is useful and interesting and thanks for typing
it out.

Sorry I posted in the first place - it's none of my business really, I
was just being curious.

Fred