[Xerte] Grades in moodle

Ron Mitchell ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 09:20:50 BST 2010

The only page type in the current XOT template which provides score tracking
is the quiz page type and you have to select the settings in that page type
to enable the tracking.

You could obviously adapt the template in the developer tool or develop LO's
directly in the developer tool to include additional tracked interactions
but otherwise I would suggest keeping Quiz LO's separate or using the moodle
tools for tracked assessments and linking to them from LO's.

I put a couple of screencasts about using XOT with Moodle on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGzPM3dDyY and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDF1WjhQ90U

HTH

Ron