RE: [Xerte] Issues with Xerte Online Toolkit and PHP 5.3.1 of the latest xampp release

avp at gsiserver.com avp at gsiserver.com
Thu Oct 28 11:26:55 BST 2010

The issues is when trying to create a new project I get the following error message :

 Warning:  require(modules//edit.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\edit.php on line 255

Fatal error:  require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'modules//edit.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits\edit.php on line 255

I guess it has to do with the PHP 5.3.1 release
Al Pedrazzoli