[Xerte] Issues with Online Toolkits /Xerte with quiz

Chris Jack christopherjack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:29:12 BST 2010

Thanks for the link,

I have created a screncast of the issue

This is with the version we are currently using
http://www.screencast.com/users/jak82/folders/Jing/media/84f76b2c-ea01-4436-9de4-ec8e1ba8130b

As you can see it is pretty buggy

This version (the new test one on our hosted site)
http://www.screencast.com/users/jak82/folders/Jing/media/5a0de83b-fc1b-4850-9647-588b3b154ee1

Is better in the sense that the quiz does not disapear but is does seem to
jump between questions.

Thanks for the help

Chris