[Xerte] Xerte 2 Page Wizards - Latest updates and a demonstration project

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu Oct 21 17:10:47 BST 2010

Hello Everyone,

News of some recent downloads you can get from the Page Wizard page of the
Xerte Wiki.

A new Xerte 2 project that introduces Page Wizards, demonstrates a number of
the Page Wizards that are not available in either Page Templates or On-line
toolkits and shows you how to download, install and use Page Wizards.

A minor bug fix for the simpleNavigation.rlm model that may be used when
using Routed Page Wizards.

I have also just finished uploading the latest version of Page Wizards, this
follows hotly on the release I posted on the 18th of October because I found
a bug in the Page Title wizard. There should now be a Page Wizard to match
every page in Page Templates.

Julian, as far as I can tell the bug exists in the Page Templates version of
the Title page as well.

Create a title page as the first page in your project and don't give it a
background image. Create a second page  and then preview after viewing the
second page, if you return to the title page the text no longer displays.

I have fixed this in the Page Wizard Title Page model and also added new
parameters to support setting maximum height and / or width properties for
the background image and also parameters to position it top, middle, bottom,
and left, centre, right.

If you take a look at the .rlm and xwd for the Title Page Page Wizard this
should save you time in fixing it.

Kind regards

Johnathan