[Xerte] Camtasia Studio

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Oct 18 16:29:09 BST 2010

Yep, it's been used over here very sporadically for some years - see
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nmp/sonet/rlos/ebp/rctsearch/5.html as an
example of it in action, a movie produced some years back by one of our
teachers. IMO it's wash 'n' go and usable by all bar the most
technophobic, easier than Adobe Captivate for naive users.

Fred

Fred Riley
Learning Technologist
School of Nursing, Midwifery and Physiotherapy, University of Nottingham
Vcard: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nursing/sonet/about/fr_uon.vcf