[Xerte] Difficulties in retrieving the results of a Xerte questionnaire (scorm) in Moodle

Nuri nuri.martinez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 11:20:42 BST 2010

Hi Julian,

It is the first time working with Xerte Toolkits. I have not coded anything,
I just used the wizards of Xerte Toolkits.

You mean I have to use some additional programming ? (As you comets, calls
to get / setValue as the quiz starts / finishes).
I thought the tool generates all the necessary code.

I am educator, I have no programming skills to accomplish this.

If necessary programming skills, it is not feasible to use this tool to me.
Is it necessary?

Thanks,

Nuria.