[Xerte] hyperlinkl

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 6 18:34:17 BST 2010

Hello Maninderkr,

If you are interested in creating projects that allow you to link from one
page to another you might like to take a look at the Page Wizards. These
include a number of "routed pages" which are page templates that are not
currently available in the official Xerte release. The routed page wizards
are all designed to make it easy for you to direct the user from one page to
other specific pages. I originally created them so that I could use Xerte to
develop performance support tools.

Kind regards

Johnathan