[Xerte] Problems setting autoPlay from script - Desktop Xerte 2

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Tue Oct 5 13:14:46 BST 2010

Thanks Julian.
We are looking specifically for a way to set the swf to loop - can we send
this any arguments to that effect?  Perhaps we can set autoPlay before the
icon is created.  It's determined in our template wizard so we know whether
the swf should loop or not as soon as look at the xml for the page in the
first script icon.