[Xerte] XERTE 2.15 - Translation to spanish.

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 26 17:28:10 GMT 2010

Hi Jose,

I've no prior experience of doing multiple language support. So at the moment the site is hard coded with English.

If you are happy to work this way, perhaps you could translate a page at a time in a document (with the English above and the Spanish below - highlighting links for example).

Then we could take it from there?

Pat