[Xerte] XERTE 2.15 - Translation to spanish.

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 26 16:04:55 GMT 2010

Hi Jose,

Sorry for the non-reply to my email. I've been really busy putting a site back together again.

Does the Wiki at present support what you'd like? If not, perhaps a google group / doc? Maybe the google code site?

I'd also say focus on the text for now, and once it gets done I'll have a look at making language packs.

This is for XOT.

Thanks for your patience and energy, sorry if I have annoyed.

Pat