[Xerte] Xerte friday free online training

Alistair McNaught Alistair.McNaught at HEAcademy.ac.uk
Fri Nov 26 10:16:52 GMT 2010

This month's free online session (more of a discussion and exchange of
ideas this month than training as such) is

Introducing Xerte Toolkits to Your Organisation - from pilots to
production.

It's about who needs to be brought on board and what sort of buttons
Xerte presses for them. If you've not yet moved from pilot project to
full scale roll out this could be a useful session to join in on. If
you've already done so we'd love to hear your experiences. Join us at
www.instantpresenter.com/techdisonline104
<http://www.instantpresenter.com/techdisonline104%20at%2013.00%20-%2013.
40>  at at 13.00 - 13.40ish (GMT).

All you need is an internet connection and a headset.

Alistair

Alistair McNaught

Senior Advisor

JISC TechDis

C/O The Higher Education Academy Building

Innovation Way

York Science Park

YORK

YO10 5BR

07870567659

Skype: alistair_techdis

www.techdis.ac.uk

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131