[Xerte] Xerte 2.x, SCORM Proper way to get the learning object

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Nov 24 13:28:06 GMT 2010

L.S,

I've got some problems getting the learning object to finish properly.

- I used a simple quiz (Page Templates, only one page inserted, the quiz
interaction)
- In stead of the 'Restart'' Button, I want a button to finish the quiz,
and do a Scorm. terminate...

I cannot figure out how to do that.

I tried mkaing the Restart button Exit, but that doesn't do what I want.

The problem I have, is that when the 'Restart' button is showing I get
the following behaviour in different SCORM LMS's

- Moodle 1.9 seems to work fine (when I press Moodles 'Stop' button),
but the status is NOT correct (Not completed, time not recorded correctly)
- Moodle 2.0 does not record anything
- ADL RTE does not record anythinga and even complains the Initialise is
not done before writing to the database (This is not so according to the
log of the RTE itself!)
- www.scorm.com's coud test engine logs all that I am actually writing
to the LMS, but also records the attempt as NOT finished

--

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica