[Xerte] XERTE 2.15 - Translation to spanish.

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 11:10:30 GMT 2010

Hi Jose (excuse the lack of accent on the e),

I don't think anyone has started a translation to Spanish (we may have had Dutch and Japanese at some point?).

I would suggest sending me the translations, and I'll look into making language packs when we do a new version.

Is that ok.

Many thanks for your interest.

Pat