[Xerte] Xerte and Moodle authentication problems on 'Techdis' servers

Andy Jackson ajackson at rnibcollege.ac.uk
Wed Nov 24 08:46:38 GMT 2010

Hi,
I've  moved the Xerte folder into the Moodle directory , installed Ron's
patches for Moodle authentication and basically copied the Xerte
database  and edited the root_path variable to point to the new database
and reconfigured the the database.php (also suggested by Ron).

Moodle/LDAP authentication works fine for all users, , however , when I
log out I get taken back to the original Xerte folder , not the one in
the moodle folder. This happen for all users.

Also when I log into the management console;
(http://<servername>...moodle/Xerte/management.php)    with the admin
account (I checked the values in sitedetails table),  the site
management page opens up, but its blank and  the message says ' this
feature is for administrators only'

Any ideas?

Cheers
Andy Jackson