[Xerte] unsubscribe

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 11:05:10 GMT 2010

You mean the 'I subscribed to this mailing list, and now it's sending me email' problem.

Nothing like 50 messages day. The busiest month we've ever had on the list is about 400 message in the month so that's about 15 per day, on average. You can get the digest if you want it - that's up to you / your options.