[Xerte] XOT installation problems

Nicolas Dunand Nicolas.Dunand at unil.ch
Thu Nov 18 15:46:06 GMT 2010

Hello,

Oh, that's the way it's intended ... Sorry I couldn't figure it out.

Well, I'm using Shibboleth authentication (http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/), so my username etc. variable are accessible as $_SERVER (php superglobals).

The use of integration.txt (renamed and tuned) didn't work, so I used a tuned index.php (replacing only username, firstname and lastname), and it worked ! Finally I figured the file integration.txt is missing a "session_start()" at the beginning, so the session variables wouldn't register.

Thanks again, I think I'm back on track now :-)

Best regards.

Nicolas