[Xerte] XOT installation problems

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 11 12:52:46 GMT 2010

Hello,

You are correct. There are some typos in the code leading to a few errors (if php error reporting is set to a high level). The code was developed on a server with all errors suppressed so it's not perfect.

It's on my list of things to fix when I get the time to do so.

So you aren't doing anything wrong, it's my code. I should have it fixed in a week or so.

Thanks

Pat