[Xerte] RE: LDAP/AD 2003 with techdis/infolio system

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Wed Nov 10 13:17:07 GMT 2010

Hi Andy

We have XOT working with LDAP using the following settings:

Host: ldapserver.net.marjon.ac.uk
Port: 123
LDAP PW: password for XERTE LDAP USER account
Base: OU=Staff,DC=net,DC=marjon,DC=ac,DC=uk
Bind: CN=XERTE LDAP USERNAME,CN=Users,DC=net,DC=marjon,DC=ac,DC=uk

Not sure if that answers any of your questions?
 Adam Read
 eLearning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John