[Xerte] Xerte problem based learning template

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Nov 9 12:59:19 GMT 2010

That depends on the call you use to record the score in the template script.

The package for 2004 and/or 1.2 only change the way the package is
created. It doesn't translate the way the SCORM datamodel is filled, and
there is a difference between SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004.

I think for SCORM 1.2, you need to set cmi.core.score.raw and for SCORM
2004 you set cmi.score.raw (but I am doing this by heart, so please
check the exact names)

Tom

Op 9-11-2010 13:16, Julian Tenney schreef:

> What happens when you put it in a SCORM LMS / VLE?

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen