[Xerte] Issue with SCORM and Moodle

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Nov 9 12:10:15 GMT 2010

As far as I can see, the problem with the spelling was found and
correccted by your developer. Now for SCORM communication itself, have a
look at the Quiz page in the Page templates (Interactivity->Quiz). The
Quiz page has an optional SCORM tracking feature. If you look at the
resulting Xerte project, there is a script icon that handles the scorm
communication.

You can use that as a sample. In this case it records the final score in
a SCORM 1.2 complient datastore.

As far as I can tell, this is the only sample with scorm tracking. So
you have to add your own scorm tracking in your own templates/learning
objects if you want that.

(Please correct me, if I am wrong).

Tom

Op 5-11-2010 13:29, Ron Mitchell schreef:

> Here's the relevant post I think...

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27