[Xerte] Some sandbox issues?

lilian soon - xlearn lilian at xlearn.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 09:47:55 GMT 2010

Has anyone else had these issues when using the TechDis sandbox? I have had
these same issues in three different colleges now:

After creating a project, you get two in the My Projects pane. Not always,
just sometimes.

http://grab.by/7dRw

Trying to preview one of them gives us this error.

http://grab.by/7dRx

After crashing out, trying to create the project again from scratch gave us
this.

http://grab.by/7dRA

After that my login refused to let me in but 12 hours later, it’s fine.

I’ve also had issues with people creating an account: the email doesn’t turn
up even after half an hour so they try to create the account again but can’t
because the email address is already on the system.  They have had to use an
alternative email address (I guess the answer there is to email Techdis
admin to get this sorted?)

--
regards
Lilian Soon