[Xerte] Annotated Diagram page wizard in Xerte 2 desktop

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Mon May 31 22:01:47 BST 2010

I have now released an update to the page wizards, that includes fixes for
the issues discussed in this thread.

I found a few issues with the dragDropLabel.rlm file posted earlier and
these have been addressed in the wizard
1. reference to a highlightColour property that was not defined in the
wizard's xwd file.
2. potential for the dragged label to become hidden if dragged over the text
displayed for a prior successful drag action. (the fill for the rectangle
has its alpha property set to 50 to allow the label to show through.
3. failure to show the feedback message if an incorrect drop took place. I
have enhanced this feature so that each individual hotspot has its own
separate feedback message (defaults to "Try again";

Kind regards

Johnathan