[Xerte] Annotated Diagram page wizard in Xerte 2 desktop

Mary Ann Ahearn maryann at moberg.com
Thu May 27 17:00:34 BST 2010

Thanks so much for the new models, Julian.

I must be doing something drastically wrong in trying to use them.

I have substituted each model file you sent,
slightly renamed to match the old rlm file, in
the xcp file that lives in my Xerte Program Files
wizards Interactivity folder.

Next, I opened Xerte and added the
AnnotatedDiagram Page Template with the proper file structure like I always do.

The wizard opens and I build my AnnotatedDiagram page with no problem.

When I go to run it, all I get is a blank panel!

This also happened with the first set of updated
model files you sent several day ago.

If I close Xerte, put the old rlm file back, and
re-build an AnnotatedDiagram page all is fine.

Does this make any sense?  I'm baffled.  Haven't
been able to test the new models because I'm getting nothing.

Duh

Thanks
ma