[Xerte] Interactive list

Julie Robertson julie_in_sweden at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 21:00:41 BST 2010

Yes that would be great. I saw the idea on the Accessibility Example (right side) on the Xerte homepage.

Thanks

Julie

Subject: RE: [Xerte] Interactive list
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 09:30:45 +0100
From: Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

There isn’t an ‘interactive list’ template.

Would you like one? It would be easy to create one that displays a list, and then selecting items in it show nested pages, like the navigators,