[Xerte] Annotated Diagram page wizard in Xerte 2 desktop

Kemp Johnathan johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Fri May 21 20:47:31 BST 2010

Mary,

Have you tried creating a Xerte project based on the Page Templates project
wide template and then duplicating the pages that are causing you the
problem, in the corresponding page types.

It would help to know if the problems exist in the original Page Templates
code or are limited to the Page Wizard based version of the page.

Kind regards

Johnathan