[Xerte] auto-rezise on Full Screen and Full Window

Catherall, Paul P.Catherall at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu May 20 13:33:51 BST 2010

Hi

Just sent details of the Platinum award round various places in the University here, hoping we can get a lot of interest in Xerte..

I was wondering about images & videos auto-sizing when using the 'Full Screen' or 'Full Window' option in Toolkits.

The Default option gives you quite a small canvas to display full-screen shots or screen capture videos, so we've been looking to use the 'Full Screen / Window' option which increases the size of the screen considerably.

However, we notice that the images/ video are auto scaled to the size of the browser window, this makes it difficult to advise staff on the size of images/ video to create, I was wondering if it's possible to turn off the auto scaling so they appear using the actual size as in the 'default' view?

We're trying to get away from the images/ video being blurred by scaling up or down and would like them to just appear neatly in native size, obviously this involves creating them in a sensible size to begin with.

Rgds

Paul