[Xerte] Xerte sandpit and installing

ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Sun May 16 22:59:59 BST 2010

Regarding issue 1 the TechDis sandpit works fine with images so a few
possibilities...

make sure there are no special characters in filenames - ideally no spaces
either but should still work with spaces
make sure the image files are .jpg, .gif, .png, or .swf not un-supported
formats like .bmp or .wmf
I don't know if Xerte or flash has a bit depth restriction but perhaps
ensure .jpgs are 24bit

HTH
Ron