[Xerte] Page Wizards on Xerte 3?

Gevin Leow Eng Hwa (UniSIM) gevinleoweh at unisim.edu.sg
Mon May 10 02:52:16 BST 2010

Hello Johnathan,

Thank you for enlighten on th Page Wizards. And thanks again on the greate jobs writing the Page Wizards, it really make us, non-technical person, life much much easier. Because of the magic of Page Wizards, we can now put our full focus on developing learning objects. Xerte is a greate tool for  creating learning objects, but documentation, example rlos & tutorials are little. I think it because Xerte is not a large scale open source project like Moodle, we are lucky to have a greate Xerte community. Thanks to all in Xerte community on behalf of all of us. And thank you go to Xerte team too for creating such a wonderful learning objects authoring tool.

I can see a bright future ahead for Xerte. I am currently proposing my school to switch to Xerte as a full learning objects developing tool. Hope that the up-coming Xerte 3 will be even more flexible & powerful.

Warm regards,
Gevin