[Xerte] drag & drop matching exercise video

johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com johnathan.kemp at ntlworld.com
Thu May 6 13:21:41 BST 2010

Hello Robert,

I tried to take a look at your video, being very interested in any demonstrations people may have created of using page wizards.

Unfortunately after the opening screen I was just left with the play bar and nothing happened in either Opera or Firefox.

I wonder if the issues are related to versions of the Flash player (just a guess)

Kind regards

Johnathan