[Xerte] FW: [Apollo] Xerte shortlisted for global award - your comments please

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue May 4 10:26:54 BST 2010

I wonder if anyone here can help with some positive quotes we could use
in LA in two weeks time? Myself, Pat and Alistair are going to represent
the project in the IMS Global Impact Awards which we have been
shortlisted for. We need to pitch our entry to the judges, and will have
a stand to do this - we've hired a big monitor so can show stuff on
screen, and we've got some posters and fliers to make it look nice - I'd
really appreciate it if we could print out some of your stories: why you
use Xerte, what you use it for, the benefits you've found, and so on -
so if you can spare five minutes and have a good story to tell, would
you mind sending it to me?

Thanks very much indeed, we'll let you know how we get on!