[Xerte] RE: Uploading xerte to a server

Patrick McMahon patrick.mcmahon at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon May 3 22:29:45 BST 2010

Thanks so far. You're right, I found the setup business and thought I'd done it all, but was getting lots of errors along the way and ended up with:

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'englisl5'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/englisl5/public_html/xerte/config.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home2/englisl5/public_html/xerte/config.php on line 34

Had problems with the phpinfo page stuff which is referred to earlier because when I opened that up it is blank, so could not find the config path that you talk about in the instructions.
??? More tips?
Pat

Patrick McMahon
EFL Lecturer