[Xerte] Enlarging Categories Exercise?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Mon May 3 17:14:09 BST 2010

Are you using a framework for the Category exercise? There are size
parameters that are part of the ifc property for frameworks. For
instance, if you have an ifc property of 5,40,1250,805,0xD4E1EE, then
the frame size is 1250X805. I believe the parameters are: startX,
startY, width, height, color.

Paul