[Xerte] drag & drop matching exercise video

Robert Fentress rfentres at vt.edu
Mon May 3 15:34:09 BST 2010

Since I've been asking a lot of questions and getting helpful answers, I
wanted to contribute back to the list.  I developed a very brief screen
capture video introduction to the drag & drop matching template wizard.
It is really just enough to stimulate curiosity and make someone
familiar with the basic process, but someone may find it useful.  I
developed it for a professor I am working with.  I didn't have time to
develop the drag and drop matching exercise he needed in Flash, so I
referred him to Xerte as an option for him to do it himself and
developed this video to get him started.

Here is the link.  It doesn't seem to work in Internet Explorer right
now and I don't have the time at the moment to figure out why.  Firefox
and Google Chrome work though, if you use those, and I haven't checked
Safari or Opera.
http://iddl.vt.edu/rcd/dragdrop

Best,
Rob

--
Robert Fentress
Senior Instructional Designer and Developer