[Xerte] Enlarging Categories Exercise?

Robert Fentress rfentres at vt.edu
Mon May 3 15:27:14 BST 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to develop a Categories exercise based on Bloom's revised
taxonomy of educational objectives using the template wizard, but there
is not enough space.  There are 6 categories and the labels are fairly
long, like "differentiating".  This causes the label text to wrap, which
is not really acceptable.  Is there any easy way to make the whole
stage/window bigger, so the size of labels becomes big enough to
accomodate the text?  The width appears to be set dynamically based on
the size of the stage and the number of categories.  Again, I'm using
the stand-alone version of Xerte.  Thanks.

Best,
Rob

--
Robert Fentress
Senior Instructional Designer and Developer