[Xerte] Support for learning programming XERTE

stetod at tiscali.it stetod at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 26 10:21:30 GMT 2010

Hi All,

i'd like to improve my ability on XERTE customizations like
Templates, Models and Libraries for advanced learning objects.

I use PHP/MySql, Ajax and others programming languages more and less
Flash (next month i'll begin new learning session about Actionscript
for Flash CS4).
That i feel a lack for XERTE is to speed my personal learning curve
are:

- simple and clear examples o about scripts
- difference from actionscript
- a total guide about API for undestand class, properties and
methods
- appropriate attention about forms, quiz, events
- appropriate attention about XML

I'm a Learning Knowledge Manager and it's my opinion believe that
XERTE needs now for a beatifull success like Rapid Learning Tool to
meet these importants points. i sure this ojective is important for
everybody and not just for me.

I like to be useful to share this important goal with others
persons.
Obviously i'm thinling something more of actual manuals and
documentations!
I've got already my general idea about it!

Thanks a lots to everybody

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo stesso sconto di 30 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico. Scopri come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw