[Xerte] AS beginner question - events

ron at kccsoft.com ron at kccsoft.com
Fri Mar 26 03:33:35 GMT 2010

Thanks for the example file Dave...very helpful and I'm making progress...

I've added another function 'onRelease' which works - however the button now
depresses but does not pop back up - I'm wondering where I am in the
flowline at this point and if there is any way to trace the flow (like AW's
trace window).

It's like the flow goes to the new function and executes but I'm not sure
where it goes after that - it should just trigger this new 'onRelease'
function then immediately be executing from where it left from, should it
not?

My wish list from today:

- 'run from/to flags'
- 'file' 'open' contains a list of recently opened files for quick choosing

Thanks
RonM2