[Xerte] Staff Session

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 16:17:56 GMT 2010

Hi Alistair

Yes session did indeed go well, lots of positive comments about the flexibility of the pages and the ease of use. I provided a disk which had copies of the techdis materials which are excellent.

Adam
 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>