[Xerte] SCORM (Moodle) does not commit? SOLVED

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Tue Mar 23 16:29:58 GMT 2010

I figured it out!

The code is SCORM 1.2 comliant and I started with a 2004 package, i.e.
in SCORM 1.2 the score is kept in cmi.core.score.raw, in 2004 it is in
cmi.score.raw (without core).

The manifest of the 2004 package cannot be loaded in SRTE 2004 4th
edition because 'file' attributes are missing for the main resource.
After fixing this in RELOAD, all seems to be working just fine...

Now I need to find out why the SCORM player of our LMS is not working,
but it works in moodle and TestTrack.

Op 23-3-2010 10:51, Julian Tenney schreef:
> if you can get in the code, you should be able to see whether setValue
> is bring called - try an alert in the api js file, so some means of
> see if the code in xerte is calling the function.

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen